- Register and become active parishioners.
- Bring your child(ren) to Sunday Mass and participate in the Eucharist.
- The Sacraments of Reconciliation and Eucharist require two years preparation.
- Students must continue in the program if they intend to receive Confirmation.
- Cooperate and communicate with your child’s teacher, and assist your child with their Religious Education homework.
- Because we have such an extensive curriculum to cover in so short a time, we have a no absentee policy.
First time registrations for enrollment in any St. Agnes Catholic Faith Formation program must be done in person at the CFF office. Please bring a copy of your child's baptism certificate.
Registration renewals can be completed by printing out a copy of the form below and mailing or dropping off at the CFF office with appropriate payment.